ENTER YOUR KEYWORDS

60% of the race will be over perfect paved roads, the other 40% will follow gravel roads that can get bumpy and muddy at some time. We would recommend a gravel bike with tires of at least 34mm. People signing up for the journey version though, can opt to avoid all offroad sections and use a more standard road bike.

NEXT POST